Corporate INTL has given Pax Corporate Finance a 2019 Global Award, after analysis of the past 12 months, based on the views of company directors, consultants and investors worldwide and taking account of suggestions to draw up a shortlist of candidates for the prize category. They drew on the following sources:
– The readership of Corporate INTL Magazine, distributed to more than 70,000 people, all of whom are business investors, company directors or business consultants working at a global level
– Over 250,000 individual partners in law firms and firms of chartered accountants
– Over 200,000 in-house legal advisers in public and private companies, ranging from SMEs to major listed companies
– Their database of over 150,000 finance directors, senior managers and board members of medium-sized and large companies
– Over 250,000 SME senior management teams
– Over 30,000 business consultants and financial advisers
– The financial community in general, including investment managers, private investors, investment bankers, hedge fund managers, business bankers, asset-based lenders and high net worth individuals.